- All of our teachers are professional, experienced teachers.
- We are approved by Kompetanse Norge (Norwegian Agency for Lifelong Learning, belongs to the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research) as a private provider of courses in Norwegian and Social studies for adult immigrants.
- We use the European Language Portfolio developed by the European Council as a tool for individual adaptation.
- Innovasjon Norge has granted Kurskollektivet funds for 2013, 2014 and 2015 to develop learning materials for adults learning Norwegian. As a result, all of our learning materials are our own, and included in the course fee.
- We have a maximum of 8 participants in each course to ensure individual progression. This provides a good working environment and time to work on written as well as oral skills for each student.
- We offer flexible Norwegian courses to companies and individuals, and can offer courses on all levels for different professions on request.
- We also offer guidance services and participate in various projects.
- Kurskollektivet is a non-political and non-religious company.